- Pre Shampoo Mask scrub for oily roots 200ml
- Shampoo 250ml / 500ml
- Conditioner 250ml / 500ml
- Intensive Treatment 250ml
Purifying clay and a citrus mix: Its combination is ideal to detox and purify roots and oily hair.
Lemon: Rich in phosphorus, vitamins B and antioxidants. It helps reducing excessive oil from the scalp and provides shine and luminosity to your hair.
Tangerine: Rich in vitamin E, B12, and in antioxidants that help protect hair from environmental pollution.
Orange: Rich in minerals and vitamins. Calcium, iron and phosphorus stand out together with vitamins A, B, G, and to a larger extent vitamin C.
Citric: with astringent capacities to help oily hair look clean and purified.
Mint: Rich in fatty acids, omega 3, vitamin C, A and certain minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, folic acid and potassium. Thanks to its composition it provides a refreshing sensation.
KATIVA OIL CONTROL is FREE OF SALT, SULFATES, PARABENS AND GLUTEN
- Detoxifies and purifies roots and oily hair
- Cleans, moisturizes and conditions hair fibers
- Restores and revitalizes hair
- Provides freshness, softness and natural shine
- Free of salt, sulfates, parabens and gluten
- Control of roots and oily hair
- Softness and shine
Many people suffer from excessively oily scalp worldwide.
- Naturally oily scalp.
- Stress: due to the pace of daily life, sebaceous glands may produce more oil in scalp, resulting in oily roots.
- Pollution: toxic gas and polluting particles that stay in air sit and build up on the scalp and hair, making hair sticky, hard to comb, dirty and saturated.
- Styling products de styling: misusing them weighs hair down and saturates it, leaving it lifeless.
Salt (sodium chloride) does not provide any benefit to hair; on the contrary, it produces frizz, puffiness and deteriorates straightening, dyeing, perm, and other treatments. Furthermore, this type of salt removes keratin, which is responsible for moisturizing and strengthening hair.
What are sulfates and which are their effects on hair?
Sulfates are ingredients added to the conventional shampoo formula, and other hair products, which act as detergents producing foam to “clean” hair. Far from damaging or affecting its appearance, they totally remove hair’s natural oil, resulting in irritation, dryness and striping keratin from hair; and besides they produce loss of color in dyed hair. Therefore, they make hair fiber more sensitive, thus increasing hair care needs.
What are parabens?
Preservatives used to extend shampoo’s shelf life; most parabens used are artificial and oil by-products. Not only parabens irritate skin, but they also affect the scalp and may cause hair loss.
What is gluten and which are its effects?
Gluten is a protein that is found in food products, such as barley, wheat, rye, etc. Gluten is not only found in food, but also in personal care products, such as conventional shampoo and conditioner, which affects people who suffer gluten intolerance; i.e. celiacs. In Kativa, people’s wellbeing is our concern and we do not use gluten in our products to prevent this situation.